SureCrete XS327 is a premium concrete countertop sealer that when fully cured is a food-safe clear coating. Available in semi-gloss or matte finishes, XS-327 is a water-based polyurethane that is UV stable and scratch resistant clear concrete sealer. ” XS-327 is simply the best polyurethane countertop coating on the market today “
DATA SHEET DOWNLOADS
SureCrete's XS-327 concrete countertop sealer protection is a specially formulated two component water-based, moisture-cure, high solids hybrid polyurethane coating designed for application over completed concrete countertops and surfaces. XS-327 is a penetrating food safe, UV stable, minimal color enhancing sealer, available in both matte and gloss finishes. At 64% solids (varies upon reduction rate) and 25 g/L VOC this high-performance clear top coat generates the premier balance of strength, flexibility, chemical and scratch resistance. XS-327 concrete countertop sealer is ideally suited for both commercial and residential settings applied upon concrete countertops, fireplace surrounds, shower panels, floor tiles, wall panels, and all Xtreme Series products. Like some other sealers, XS-327 countertop protection becomes food safe upon curing. It is stain resistant to most household chemicals and culinary items and is heat resistant to 300°F (149°C). XS-327 is distinctive in its ability to be touched up or repaired.
With such a low VOC rating at only 25 g/L, XS-327 is an incredible eco-friendly sealer concrete countertops, after curing, the sealers staining is completely food safe, making it an ideal sealer for use in both residential and commercial kitchens. Also, being a water-based sealer, XS-327 cement countertop coating puts out little to no odor, making it an ideal layer for use in residential applications. XS-327's scratch and abrasion resistance are also second to none, making it viable for a variety of surfaces. XS-327 is simply the best countertop sealer on the market today.
- Concrete Kitchen Countertops
- Dining & Coffee Tables
- Outdoor Counters
- Shower Panels
- Lightweight Wall Panels
- Precast Decorative Pieces
- Concrete Countertop
- Protect Surface Scratching
- Finishes Wood will not Penetrate
- Concrete Countertops Seal Food Out
- Building Facades
- Custom Floor Tiles
- Custom Furniture
- Bath Vanities
- Integrated Kitchen Sinks
- Integrated Bath Sink
- Wood Looking Counters
- Safe Finish Repels Oils
- Finishes Food Safe Cement
- Seal Countertops Matte or Gloss
Following these instructions, anyone can apply XS-327 concrete sealing countertops:
- Any surface that is about to be sealed needs to be completely cured, clean and free of all contaminants, and fully profiled and etched.
- Mix 2 parts B and 3 parts A continuously for 3 minutes to ensure complete catalyzation.
- For the prime coat, add 7 parts water to 1 part catalyzed product and mechanically mix for 2 minutes.
- Flood surface with xs-327 concrete countertop sealer and work into the surface using a high-density foam roller until the surface is saturated.
- Backroll the surface with a relatively dry roller using only the weight of the roller.
- Once the prime coat is dry to the touch, the surface is ready for the first coat.
- After mixing another batch to full catalyzation, dilute catalyzed product at a rate of 2 parts water to 1 part sealer.
- Apply XS-327 again in similar fashion as a prime coat, this time with only an even coating, again back rolling to prevent roller marks.
- Once the first coat is dry to the touch, the surface is ready for the second and final coat of sealer.
- Mix one more batch of XS-327 cement countertop sealer, then dilute catalyzed product at a rate of 2 parts water to 1 part sealer.
- Apply countertop sealer in similar fashion to first coat with an even coating and again back rolling to prevent roller marks.
- 24 hours after second coat of XS-327 countertop sealer is applied, the surface is ready for light use, and is fully cured and finishes safe for food after 7 days.
Answer: After the full cure is achieved in 7 days, XS 327 seals concrete surface making it a completely finish food safe sealer.
Answer: Although our sealer is formulated for concrete surfaces, we have had wood finishers use 327 with success.
Answer: Only until the sealed surface is dry to the touch and not tacky. If allowed to sit more than 12 hours, the surface will need to be sanded with 220 grit sand paper to ensure proper adhesion.
Answer: Yes, the prime coat is essential for good penetration of the sealer, and it is much easier to apply at dilution rates of 2:1 and 1:1. “Straight-up” application is never suggested.
Coverage Approximately 100 square foot per 40 oz catalyzed product
VOC Rating 25 g/L (before dilution)
Solids Content 64% (before dilution)
Shelf Life 1 year in original unopened container
Mixing Ratio 3 parts A to 2 parts B
Pot Life 30 minutes
Ready for re-coat dry to the touch
Re-coat “window” after 12 hours, sanding is required
Light Duty Use 24 hours
Cement Counter Top Sealer: Food Safe / Cured 7 days
1-Qt. Kit Matte XS 327 Countertop sealer Low Voc Hybrid Water Based PolyuWater-Based SKU: 890902010 | UPC: 842467108208
1-Qt. Kit Gloss XS 327 Countertop sealer Low Voc Hybrid Water Based PolyuWater-Based SKU: 890902011 | UPC: 842467108215
1-Qt. Kit Matte XS 327 Countertop sealer, 1-Qt. Kit Gloss XS 327 Countertop sealer